I was nominated by Kayla at Simply Burch to participate in a challenging to write about 10 ways I’m #RockingMotherhood. My first thought: Yay! An easy blog post topic I don’t have to think of. Then when I started I realized it isn’t as easy as I thought. I am a proud person, but it is a little weird to brag about myself this way. Motherhood. Is. Hard. But I’ve realized I’m doing pretty well.
10 Ways I’m #RockingMotherhood
*DISCLAIMER* This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission if you purchase from these links. However, I assure you my opinions and recommendations are completely honest. You can read more about this on my Disclosure Page
- My kids are happy. Seriously though, my kids are usually always smiling. My baby fusses if he’s hungry or wet and my toddler definitely has his tantrums. But they really are happy kids.
- My kids are smart. Everything I do with my children, I find a way to help them learn something from it. My 2.5 year old even knows his birthday and his blood type!
- I save my family money. I breastfeed and I use cloth diapers. Every time we get groceries I always walk past the baby aisle and smile a little to myself knowing how much I save.
- I am strong. I carried and gave birth to two perfect little baby boys. I still can’t believe the strength it took to bring them into this world or that I had that strength in me all along.
- I am a friend to other mothers. Connecting with other mothers is so important. I am so glad I have some great friends to lean on and I love being there for them. I don’t know what I’d do without my mom friends.
- I picked a great daddy. Both of my boys are obsessed with dad and he is so great with them! I look forward to seeing their bond change and grow as my boys get older.
- Master at multitasking. I think I’m almost always doing at least two things. Right now I’m writing this, watching TV, watching my toddler play, and nursing my baby.
- My house is usually pretty clean. I’ve finally found my sweet spot with getting all the chores done and I LOVE having a clean house.
- I look forward to the future. My husband and I have big plans for our family. I can’t wait to see where life takes us.
- Keeping it all together. Honestly I think I do a pretty good job with holding myself and my family together. I hold myself together well under intense pressure. Like taking care of a teething baby who forgot what sleep is.
I did it! 10 ways I’m #RockingMotherhood. It was definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. It was nice to step back and reflect on all the things that I’m proud of doing as a mother. I am officially inviting the moms/bloggers below to write about how they are #RockingMotherhood.
How are you #RockingMotherhood?