This post is just to show you how I assemble my smoothie bags to make making a smoothie each day super easy and quick. I try to make 10-15 bags at least, but I’ve made up to 20 at once before. You can check out the full recipe on my other post.
How To Make Smoothie Bags
Making these bags is super easy!
- Gather all ingredients
- Prep kale (I like to remove stalks, wash, spin in a salad spinner, then set aside on paper towels to let it dry more)
- Pour frozen mixed berries and straw into large bowls (this is easier than scooping them out of the bag)
- Scoop 1-2 cups of mixed berries into each bag
- Add 3-4 frozen strawberries
- Add half a handful of almonds
- Add a large handful of kale
- Press air out of each bag as you zip them shut.
- Put all smoothie bags into the freezer
- Follow my recipe to enjoy deliciously healthy smoothies every day!